PNG Correctional Service Recruitment Application Portal, Requirement, Application Closing Date | How to Apply
Here on this Educative Page, We provide you with Information about PNG Correctional Service Recruitment, PNG Correctional Service Recruitment Requirements, PNG Correctional Service Online Recruitment.
The mission of the Papua New Guinea Correctional Service is to enhance the safety and security of society through secure, humane containment and facilitating the rehabilitation of convicted detainees in partnership with stakeholders in fulfillment of CS mandate and to achieve PNG Vision 2050.
PNG CORRECTIONAL SERVICE RECRUITMENT
Papua New Guinea Correctional Service Headquarters is located in Port Moresby. It is housed at the (ex) Kinhill Kramer Building which can be found along the Islander Drive and Wards Road, Hohola (adjacent to Holiday Inn and opposite the Ela Motors –Waigani Branch).
The following information and documentation is compulsory for all interested individuals who wish to apply for future recruitment programs with Papua New Guinea Correctional Service:
PNG CORRECTIONAL SERVICE RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Letter of Interest (Application)
- Confirmation Letter from your local Church Pastor
- Curriculum Vitae (Updated or latest)
- Passport size photo
- Certificates (either Grade 10/12/College/University)
- Training Certificates, Technical/Trades TVET (If any)
- Police Clearance (Current)
- Medical Report (Current)
- Birth Certificate/Report (Tests on EyeSight, Blood Pressure Level, Sugar Level and Height)
- References Letters (at least 3 letters)