ERASMUS Scholarship Application Form 2023 | How To Apply
ERASMUS Scholarship 2023 | Full details of ERASMUS Scholarship application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date
Are you student? Do you want to go to Germany for 4 months? APPLY NOW for an Erasmus scholarship 2023.
The University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) in collaboration with other Universities are glad to announce a call for applications for an Erasmus+mobility scholarship to Germany.
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the ERASMUS Scholarship application form deadline-closing date.
ERASMUS Scholarship 2023
Ardhi University, University of Dar es Salaam, University of Nairobi, Karatina University and Humboldt- Universitatzu Berlin is glad to announce a call for applications for an Erasmus+ mobility scholarship to Germany.
The 4-month study visitor internship will take place between April and July 2023 at Humboldt-Universitatzu Berlin in Germany.
Apply-Tata Scholarship at Cornell University-Simple Step to follow!
Apply- Quantity Surveying Scholarship at Glasgow Caledonian University
Apply for New Zealand Government Scholarships-How to Apply!
Who can apply?
Excellent students (Bachelor/Master/Ph.D.) from Ardhi University/ University of Dar es Salaam/ University of Nairobi/ Karatina University who study geography, agriculture, literature, Kiswahili or other fields related to rural-urban transformations and who have advanced knowledge of English or good German language skills (level B2).
What does mobility scholarship include?
The 4-month mobility is funded with 850€ per month (allowance for living expenses) plus a return flight of max. 820€. Further costs (for e.g. visa application) have to be financed by the grantee.
- Don’t forget that ERASMUS Scholarship application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of ERASMUS Scholarship Application Form 2023
To apply for the mobility funding,
kindly send the following documents until 30″ Nov 2019 to [email protected] copied [email protected]
1) Letter of motivation (1-2 pages, e.g. specifying the relevance of a stay at Humboldt-Universitatzu Berlin for your studies);
2) A CV in Europass format
3) copy of passport,
4) proof of enrollment as a student,
5) Transcript of Records with grade point average (GPA),
6) copy of Bachelor degree certificate (for masters students) or masters degree certificate (for PhD students),
7) information on whether you would be interested to participate in the interdisciplinary study project “Urban Agriculture in Berlin and Dar es Salaam” which involves fieldwork in Berlin (June) and Dar es Salaam (August).
Follow the link below to download ERASMUS Scholarship 2023 in Portable Document Format (.PDF). (Note: You will, however, need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to download/access the printable/offline version of ERASMUS Scholarship Application Details to your Computer or Mobile Phone).
See the attachment below for more information
For questions or further information, please go to https://hu.berlin/eager-trans-net or feel free to contact: Dr. O. Kweka (+255735677254), Head, Geography Department, University of Dare es Salaam, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the ERASMUS Scholarship application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be social by sharing this post