We are pleased to inform you about Documents Needed To Apply At Universities In Limpopo
The Limpopo province has two universities available for students from all over the world. These include the University of Venda (also known as Univen) and the University of Limpopo.
Universities always require applicants to upload supporting documents when they are completing their applications.
These supporting documents are important as they inform the institution of who the applicant is and what qualifies them to enrol in an academic programme.
The University of Venda (Univen) is located in Thohoyandou, in the Vembe district of the Limpopo Province. Their mission is to produce graduates with knowledge, skills and qualifications which are locally relevant and globally competitive.
Univen offers many undergraduate degrees and postgraduate qualifications in a range of courses which include:
- Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Human and Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Mathematical and Natural Sciences
When applying for an undergraduate degree at Univen, applicants must upload the following documents with the application:
- Your ID or passport.
- Your Grade 11 final results with the school’s stamp.
- Your academic record only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning.
- Academic record and certificate of good conduct (if you have already studied at a tertiary institution).
- Copy of study /residence permit / medical insurance /SAQA Evaluation Certificate (if you are an international applicant).
- Proof of payment (application fee) payable on ABSA account no 1000 000 589 and use your ID number or student number as your reference.
Those applying for Postgraduate qualifications must upload the specific documents listed on the application form from the programme they are applying for.
The University of Limpopo’s vision is to be a leading African University focused on the developmental needs of its communities and epitomising academic excellence and innovativeness.
They offer various programmes in the following faculties:
- Health Sciences
- Science and Agriculture
- Management and Law
Applicants will need to submit the following documents when applying for a qualification at the University of Limpopo:
- Your ID if you are a South African citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your guardian/parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- National Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
- Your final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp if you are still in Grade 12
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
- USAf accreditation from the examination board for South African universities, only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac.za for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption.
Applicants must ensure that they submit all the documents needed for the application before the closing date given by the university.
Submitting documents later than the closing date may cause applications to be rejected as they are considered incomplete.
Originally posted on March 13, 2023 @ 10:54 am