We (Zanursing.com Teams) pleased to notify you about MQA Communication Internship Opportunity
Reporting to the Senior Manager: Customer Service and Communication; the successful candidate will be expected to actively participate in and provide input into the following:
- Implementation of the MQA’s Communication Strategy and annual Operational Plan.
- Events planning, co-ordination, and reporting (forums, conferences, workshops, staff events, etc.).
- Brand management of the MQA’s corporate identity.
- Publications (brochures, newsletters, annual report, internal communiques, etc.).
- Media relations activities.
- Social media content creation.
- Intranet and website content management.
- Career exhibitions and related events.
- Management and updating of the stakeholder database.
- Providing customer service through the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Front line management through providing support to reception.
- General administrative tasks.
- A grade 12 or Matric certificate.
- National Diploma or equivalent at NQF level 6 in the Communications field.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent (NQF Level 7 qualification in the above-mentioned fields will be an added advantage.
- Effective communication and people skills (written, oral and nonverbal).
- Excellent work ethic.
- Ability to be a good presenter.
- Ability to be an active listener.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- An initiative-taking attitude.
- Ability to pay mindfulness.
- An understanding of legislation and developments in respect of education and training.
- Writing abilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications which shall consist of a one-page motivation, a comprehensive curriculum vitae, certified copies of their qualifications, and valid proof of identification to [email protected]
Originally posted on March 13, 2023 @ 10:09 am