- Scholarship: Free Tuition
- Title: Masters
- Nationality: Students from different countries
- Location: Canada
- Application deadlines: Open
The Canadian Masters Graduate Scholarship Program supports the best Canadian Masters and PhD students. This grant allows these researchers to focus on their research.
Canada’s three funding organizations, CIHR, NSERC and SSHRC, jointly administer the CGS M program, which supports up to 3,000 students from all academic disciplines (SSHRC). These three agencies are responsible for the selection and management after the award of the supervisory authority. Students can apply to their scholarship agencies via the research portal.
The Canada Graduate Scholarship – Masters (CGS M) program supports undergraduate and graduate students who have demonstrated excellence in research and education.
Subjects that are available include:
- All Subjects
Requirements for Eligibility:
- be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada as of the application due date, or a Protected Person as defined in section 95(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada).
- attend a Canadian university with a CGS M allocation and either currently be enrolled in, or have applied to and been accepted to study full-time for a master’s or doctorate degree
- pay attention to the internal deadline for applying to your preferred program of study; for more information, contact the faculty of graduate studies (or its equivalent) at the chosen Canadian institution(s).
Are you interested and eligible? Apply here